Can't preview or print an email

Can’t preview or print an email as it is blank. Windows 7 64 bit, EM Client 6.0.21004.0

Hi Duane, can you please check what version of Internet Explorer you’re using on your computer, and if you’re able to print/print preview in IE?
This might sound unrelated, however eM Client is built on some Internet Explorer’s components, which in case of issues directly correspond to it’s release version and settings.

Please check your Internet Explorer version and make sure you’re using the latest available version in order to resolve this issue.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul

I do not use IE but chrome

Thanks

Hi Duane, …

This might sound unrelated, however eM Client is built on some Internet Explorer’s components, which in case of issues directly correspond to it’s release version and settings.

Please check your Internet Explorer version and make sure you’re using the latest available version in order to resolve this issue.

Thank you,
Paul.

Paul,
I am having the same problem, so I tried IE, and you are correct, I can’t print there either.  Any suggestions where to look to fix it?  I don’t use IE, but there have been occasions where I needed to print an email.

Barb

Could not get it to work at all. Upgraded to windows 10, not using ie and it works. So it cannot be ie only

Hi,
Barbara - do you use the newest version of IE? Try updating it, please.
Duane - as Paul mentioned above, it doesn’t matter if you use IE as your default browser or not, it’s about having it installed and updated, seeing as eM Client needs to use it. Upgrading to win10 installed the newest IE with it, so that’s why the issue is fixed for you.

Best regards,
Olivia

I had upgraded to ie11 and removed every single link to it before re-installing it 3 times. IE11 worked and printed. ???

Yes, I have IE11, and updates install automatically.