can't get this message to stop

Sent a email on May 10th or 11th that was apparently too big. So I corrected the size and sent it just fine. But for some reason it seems like it is still trying to send the email that was too big.
9:21:25 PM gmail.com [IMAP] MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “Shalom from Josh & Annette Sofaer with Jews for Jesus” to folder “[Gmail]/Trash”. ([ALERT] Message too large. http://support.google.com/mail/bin/an…)

Hello,
open your Outbox folder and delete the problematic message. It should help.

There is nothing in my outbox.

Hello,
open the folder: [Gmail]/Trash and delete the problematic message. It should help.

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue.

The message that originally caused the error no longer exists. In fact I have also deleted the folder where the message was originally sorted and emptied my trash.

Despite the above facts, I still see the below pop up error message every day.

Hello,

is it possible for you to find this email/s on webmail and try to delete it there or that email/s is no longer presented on webmail too?

regards
JAn

The message no longer exists in either the local eM client account or the remote gmail account. Please advise.

Hello,

I will need your IMAP logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check IMAP under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

Also what version (help - about, write me whole number here) do you use?

regards
Jan

I have managed to eliminate the persistent error message by deleting the remote gmail account from eM client and then re-mounting it. This method, while effective, seems like overkill to resolve a simple error.

Hello,

I understand that it might sound like overkill, but sometimes this is best or/and only solution.
There might be bad informations received from server - in your case about non existing email.

I would probably suggested you same thing after reviewing your logs.

with regards
Jan