Can't connect to SMTP and IMAP service to Vida Host servers

I cant connect to my Vida Host mail account by typing these data given from support into account data fields in eM Client. I got error that this soft can’t connect. 

IMAP Server: mail3.gridhost.co.uk (or mail.yvonnemagee.com for non-SSL if you prefer, but if you disable SSL, please use port 143) ----------- IMAP Port: 993 -------------- SSL: On -------------------- SPA: Off

Outgoing SMTP Server: mail3.gridhost.co.uk (or mail.yvonnemagee.com for non-SSL if you prefer, but if you disable SSL, please use port 25) --------------- SMTP Port: 465 ------------- SSL: On ------ SPA: Off ----------- SMTP Authentication:On (“Use same password as incoming server” in Outlook, or for Mac Mail, iPhone and iPad devices, please use “Password” mode)

So what shuld I do to make tis email account work ?

Cheers

Matt

Hello Matthew, not quite sure what you’re suggesting, have you tried to setup the account using automatic setup? If not, just use your email account credentials in the automatic setup and let the application detect the settings automatically. If you’re unable to setup using the automatic setup, try to setup the account manually by navigating to tools > accounts > new account, but instead of using the automatic option, switch to mail below and select “Other” and use the recommended server settings.

Regards,