cannot start the program

I am getting this error message when starting EM client:

System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Impossibile trovare un punto di ingresso con nome ‘sqlite3_open_v2’ nella DLL ‘sqlite3’.
in System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_open_v2(Byte[] utf8Filename, IntPtr& db, Int32 flags, IntPtr vfs)
in System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open(String strFilename, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum flags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool)
in System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
in DbRepair.DbTools.OpenConnection(String fileName)
in DbRepair.Form1.CheckCorruption()
in DbRepair.Form1.Check(Object state)

We’d need more information to diagnose the problem, such as version of Windows you are running, version of eM Client and the exact size of the C:\Program Files\eM Client\SQLite\x86\sqlite3.dll file.

You can also try reinstalling eM Client by uninstalling it from Add / Remove programs control panel applet and then installing it again using the installer from our web page (www.emclient.com/download)).

My Windows versione is Windows 7 64 bit, EM Client version is 3.0.9543.0
and the size of the sqlite3.dll file is 548 KB
I have already tried to reinstall it, I get the databse check but the programme won’t start.
Thanks

We believe that this is caused by some third party application that uses “hooks” and forces the application to load incorrect sqlite3.dll library. This third party application could possibly be some clipboard manager utility or security application, such as antivirus or firewall.

To analyze the problem you’d need to get the Process Explorer tool (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sy…). Then run eM Client and wait for the error to occur. Once that happens, you can find the eM Client process in Process Explorer, it will be named either “MailClient.exe” or “DbRepair.exe”. Select View -> Lower Pane View -> DLLs in menu. Find sqlite3.dll in the lower pane and double click on it and it will show a full path. It will probably pinpoint, which application is responsible for it.

Note that in version 3.0 we changed the application to run in 32-bit mode in order to provide support for Skype integration on 64-bit systems. For several customers this caused previously unseen errors due to broken applications and corrupted registry entries. We are still analyzing the issues and while we have solutions for most of them we’d appreciate any feedback on this issue since it may affect other customers as well.