Cannot start eM Client 6.0!

Here’s the error:

eM Client (6.0.19714.0)
Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1, Framework: 2.0.50727.5472
The following error has occurred:
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for ‘MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GdataAccount’ threw an exception. —> System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Google.Apis, Version=1.2.5105.30166, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.
File name: ‘Google.Apis, Version=1.2.5105.30166, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’
at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GdataAccount…cctor()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

— End of inner exception stack trace —
at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GdataAccount…ctor(GdataAccountConfiguration configuration)
at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GdataAccountConfiguration.CreateAccount()
at MailClient.Accounts.AccountConfiguration.get_Account()
at MailClient.Accounts.Db.AccountCollection.Load()
at MailClient.Accounts.AccountManager…ctor()
at MailClient.Accounts.AccountManager.Initialize()
at MailClient.Program.Main(String[] args)

It throws out this error every single time I try to start eM Client.

Did you just install eM Client?

It looks like the Google.Apis.dll file is not installed well.

If you just installed eM Client (and you have not added e-mail accounts, so no data in your program yet) --> can you try to uninstall and re-install eM Client?

Thanks a lot, I just reinstalled and it works all right now.

I am marking this thread as solved.

Jan