Cannot connect to account after restart

I cannot reconnect to my account after I setup the eM client.  I have gone through twice now and setup my current Gmail account through the eM client.  After I stop the program or restart my computer.  I cannot restart eM client to run the account I just setup It prompts me to setup a new free account all over again.  Is that part of the free client process.  Do I need to purchase a pro license?

Hello David, I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to, is the account listed in the account menu under Tools > Accounts? Are you seeing any errors after you go through the setup?

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the release number in Help > About and make a screenshot of your license window in Help > License as well?
Did you activate the product since you’ve start using it?

Regards,
Paul

There are no accounts listed.

No errors, everything works great once I get it all set up.  All my calendars get set, my contacts are set, email is working fine.   Then I close out the client and when I reopen it, it is like it is a fresh first time setup.  No accounts or anything is available.

Version: 6.0.22344.0

Activating the product was the first thing I did.

Hello David, if I understand this correctly you’re able to add accounts into eM Client, which are then listed in the left pane under the account settings, but after restarting the application, all your settings are gone? What operating system are you using on your computer? Are you by any chance using the database location setup to a remote or a network location?

I’m afraid I’m unable to replicate this behaviour, please make a screenshot of your account settings from tools > accounts for more information about your issue.

Regards,