Can ́t open eM Client

The last time I opened correctly eM Client get stuck sending an email.
So I decided to restart the computer.
Now I can not access eM Client. This is the error I have:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Se produjo una excepción en el destino de la invocación. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException:

en System.Data.Common.DbConnection…ctor()
   en System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection…ctor(String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework)
   en System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection…ctor(String connectionString)

— end —

en System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeConstructor(Object[] args, SignatureStruct& signature, IntPtr declaringType)
   en System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeConstructor(Object[] args, SignatureStruct signature, RuntimeTypeHandle declaringType)
   en System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   en System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
   en System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
   en DbRepair.DbTools.OpenConnection(String fileName)
   en DbRepair.Form1.CheckCorruption()
   en DbRepair.Form1.Check(Object state)

It seems that the DB crashed.
Is there any solution? I have no backup of the DB what implication is if I remove them?
I backup the .pst file

Thanks

But I can ́t open eM Client :frowning:

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. The only way to try and salvage your database is to use the “dbrepair.exe” tool found in the installation folder of eM Client with the /rebuildall command. The easiest way to do this is to create a shortcut on your desktop, right-click and select properties and add /rebuildall command in the program path line.
Hope that helps.

Dave