Can receive but not send emails.

Hello.

I can receive mails, but i cannot send. Im currently running the 7.0.27777.0 version.

I read different guides on which port to use, but it seems that nothing works. Had the same problem with windows live mail. Its no problem to use hotmail.com.

Hello Asbjørn,

If you have an address at hotmail/msn/live/outlook and your account isn’t set up as Exchange yet, please try removing your account from eM Client and then setting it up as an Exchange (! please note that deleting the account means that all locally stored data will be deleted).
After deleting the account, go to Tools -> Accounts -> New Account but skip the “Automatic Setup” option and in the “Mail” option click on the Exchange icon. Afterwards just enter your email address in both “Email address” and “User name” fields, enter the password and then be patient while eM Client is “Obtaining server configuration records”.

Regards,
Maurice

Seems like it works now. Thanks a lot. Another question; is it possible to make a folder, so all emails from one specific sender ends in that folder instead of just inbox? Right now im receving around 5 emails per day from my college, and instead of always have to sort it would just be easier.