Can not search emails from last year

I ́m trying to search emails on my Sent folder, and every time that I try, I get the same ones, I mean, just showed me the emails from 2011 to 2012, but not the ones from 2013 and 2014, I have tried to use the advance search in all the ways possible and it ́s always the same. 

Hi Joseph, not completely sure what you’re referring to. Can you please check what version of eM Client you currently have installed on your computer in Help > About?

What mail service are you using with eM Client? Also can you please make a screenshot of the errors you’re seeing while trying to synchronize your accounts?

Thank you,
Paul

Versión:6.0.21372.0
Local Folders, I have no errors, synchronize my accounts, it ́s just when I try to find an email from a earlier date,  so, if I search an email from this past months,  I just get the old old emails… 

Hi Joseph, are these messages available in eM Client? Are you using an IMAP account or a POP3 account with eM Client? Try to access your webmail and search for the items, if the messages are available on the server they should be synchronized with the application as well.

You can use ‘after:01/01/2012’ to search for messages sent after the end of 2011.

Regards,
Paul