Can not open any message (Inbox,Sent etc.)

Hello,

I have problem with opening any message in em client free version. I can see new messages in Inbox, also I can sent email and email is successfully delivered, but I cant open it - see body of email, only head in middle. So if I send email, is delivered, if somebody sent email tome, I can see it in inbox, but I cant open any message (sent,inbox etc.), there are still moving dots, but no info. I have OS W 8.1 64bit, IE 11, contect advisor for IE enabled.

Please, can somebody help me with this? I tried to reinstall EM CLIENT, also I tried run it uder different Windows Account and it is the same, I cant open welcome message, nothing, but two days back was all working fine.

Thank you so much, best regards

Josef

Hi Josef, what version of eM client are you currently using? Can you make a screenshot of the issue and download this utility: http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstackdump.exe and run the tool while eM client is trying to display the message (e.g. the running dots are displayed)?

Also are you using any firewall/proxy software on your computer that could be disabling the application’s ability to download messages from the server?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

thank you so much for quick answer Paul, answers bellow, screenshot attached.

Client version - 6.0.21040.0
Firewall/proxy - no proxy, only windows FW, but nothing change in settings till time when was all working fine
Utility - runned and have exported file, how can I attach it?

Screenshot with marked places which described what I said, sorry for hidden places.

Regards,

Josef

Hi again Josef, this means the message is being downloaded, however you should be able to see this for couple of moments only and only if the message is larger.
Can you also please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on IMAP logging for the problematic account:

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When this occurs, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “send logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic, also please attach the existing dump file you’ve created.

Thank you,
Paul.

Thank you Paul, I did all what you said, but still same issue. This is not about large of message and downloading, it looks similar but I can sent only one letter and it is downloading for all day but without error, without result, still cant open it, for all day :(.

Please let me know if you received my email and in case of progress.

Thank you so much again for quick answers.

Best regards,

Josef

Hi again Josef, I’m sorry for the ongoing issue, I’ve received the data and I’ve forwarded the data to the developers for more information about your issue, I’ll keep you posted as soon as possible.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience,
Paul.

Sorry, I have now noticed no IMAP logs were included in your message, have you enabled the IMAP logging and replicated the issue?
Are there any error messages displayed while trying to synchronize your account?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi again Paul, no problem, thank to you and will be waiting for next info from you.

Regards, Josef

Sorry, I didnt see IMAP logging there, only POP3 and SMTP, its why I sent only this two. Let me check again…

No, I really cant see IMAP there.

Hi Josef, please enable POP3 logging instead of IMAP, what mail service are you using with eM client?

Thank you,
Paul.

Ye, how I said, POP3 and SMTP are enabled and log was sent in email, you cant see it there? POP3? Or I do not know what you mean with “mail service”. Thank you.

Hi again, I can only see the stackdump files attached to your email no other logs (except sqlite.log which is not important at this moment).
By mail service I’m referring to e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc. your mail service host.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

I checked settings again, I have already checked boxes next to SMTP and POP3, so I again click on send logs and I hope you receive it and you have what you need.

About email, it is domain service host, but this is also still same. Next thing is, when I send to you report and I want to show sent message, it still loading (mowing dots) but I can see attachements.

Hope it is helpful for you, I really need to work with Em Client, hope we can solve this.

Thank you for your care, best regards,

Josef

Hi Paul again,

I still have no new informations about this from your side but from my side, I have new thing. I found that I have this issue when contet advisor block access to internet - so send/receive is working, but contect of messages not, is also for offline messages. When I turn off content advisor, Em Client start working fine. Please do you have idea, why is contect advisor blocking this or how can I solve this? I cant understand to this issue and I dont know how to solve it.

Thank you so much, best regards

Josef

Hi again Josef, unfortunately some security software may be blocking the application’s ability to download email, I’m unfortunately unable to provide support for this tool, however it seems to be directly connected to it.
The application may be blocking any incoming connections checking for inappropriate or abusive content, it may not be working that well.

My best suggestion here would be getting rid of this software as it seems to not function properly.

Thank you,
Paul.