Can not download the messages

Can not download messages - can see only the list of messages and titles marked in red. Yesterday the client worked well.

I removed the accounts, instaleld them again and now I can see the messages. The text in the headers is still blue. Is anything wrong? Can I change the text in the headers to normal black?

It is a kind of mystery. I restarted the client and can not read the messages again. I can see the list of messages in folders and the headers. When I click on each message, I can see the headers only and not the text of the message.

Hello,
what protocol are you using? IMAP or POP protocol? Send one of the problematic messages directly to me: [email protected] Thank you.

Hi George! I was so frusrated that removed eM Client from my Pc and changed to Windows Live. I had IMAP setting, unfortunatly and can not send you any mails. If you know how to fix it, then I am prepared to go back to eM Client.

I will send you the Beta as soon as we finish it. It contains lot of improvements and fixes and may solve your problem.