CAN NOT CUT AND PASTE

Hi when i go to paste I get this pop up see attachment - hope you can help Thanks

Hi Kevin,
are you sure you’re trying to paste valid entry? It’s hard to say what the issue might be without more information. Were you copying an address? Image? Plain text?

Best regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia - I use a signature on my emails so when I forward an email that has been sent to me I clean any rubbish off it and cut my signature which is at the top and paste it at the bottom - I have done this for years but now I get  this pop up - thanks for your help.

Regards
Kevin

Hi Kevin,
I’m trying to duplicate the issue but I can’t quite manage to. Does this happen all the time? Or just in some instances? Which version of eM Client are you running?

I am running version 6.0.23181.0 - it is not all the time but started about a fortnight or so ago and it is not just my signature - if I cut and past a link in the text or text to place it above my signature when forwarding it can do it then as well.
I thought the pop up might have been a clue for you as to the problem - thanks for all your help.

Hi Kevin,
I talked to some of our programmers, and we are apparently already working on a fix for this. I just need to know one more thing- if you choose the text you want to copy, does it work if (instead of ctrl c+v) you right-click it and choose copy in the drop down menu and the paste it the same way?
Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia
Thank you for your help - I only use cut and paste from the drop down with the right click - as an example I forwarded 6 emails last night and I had the problem with one of them but there is nothing I can put my finger on as to why some times it is more or another day it does not happen at all.

Regards 
Kevin

Hi Kevin,
apparently I got the wrong information, its the drop down menu that has the issue sometime, and using Control+C and Control+V should be safe, I must have gotten that mixed up.
We are working on that fix though, so please be patient and I recommend using the shortcut workaround if you experience this error again. Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Olivia

Thanks Olivia
I will give it a try and see how we go.