Can I store folder with saved email on my local server?

I have a Synology DS110j DiskStation I access with two home coomputers. I’d like to store and access any saved email from each computer.

Bob, I asked a similar question…wanting to access all email info records from 2 different locations, meaning a shared file on a server. I haven’t had an answer yet, so would you please keep me in your loop if you learn anything ? I’ll do the same. I’m going to experiment a little on my own with the 3 or 4 computers I have on a network. First though I need to find out which files I need to move/save, and where they are now.

Larry,
I put a new folder on my server. In this folder I moved all of my saved email folders.
I then set each PC to go to this location. I can now access my mail from eather PC and the account is current on each, only time will tell if any issues will come out. I could only set this up using eMail Client. I couldn’t find a way with Thunderbird. Hope this helps, Bob

Thanks Bob, I’m trying the same thing…I’m getting a “Locked Database” error message though

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: The database file is locked
database is locked
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
at DbRepair.DbTools.OpenConnection(String fileName)
at DbRepair.Form1.CheckCorruption()
at DbRepair.Form1.Check(Object state)

Any idea what this is ?
Thanks Larry

I have two separate installations of eM Client working and sharing one database as you described. However, only one workstation can access and use the database at one time. I’m trying to take the next step and make the database files usable to multiple workstations at the same time. Any ideas ?
Thanks Larry

It not possible. The database can only be opened once by one instance of eM Client.