Can I set reminders to may emails with eM Client? or/and can I link an email with a task?

My e-mails are related with tasks I have to do, so I would like to link them (I don’t want to copy the mails to the task descriptions). Also, I want to follow my e-mails, ex: remember to answer some of them, or remember to read them.
Does eM Client has those features? (I think outlook has them)

We don’t support email reminders or email-task links currently (but these links are under consideration right now). But you can flag (click at a flag to the right of the email in list) an email and it will be visible in To-do list at your right sidebar along with your tasks.

Flagging the eMails with a date to highlight them then would be great!!!

Hello,

unfortunately we do not think about implementing this feature at this moment.

with regards
Jan

Thats the greatest powerfull Feature for me
to keep an overview of hundrets of Mails.

So, I will continue to use MS OL. :frowning:

I am sorry to read this, thank you for trying eM Client anyway.

with regard
Jan

I agree with the comments above. Not having a way to either open an email from a link, or link an email to a task at a particular date, would make it really hard to manage my inbox and keep it from turning into a huge mess… It’d be great if there’s a good workaround for this that anyone has found out.

You can create a ‘meeting’ or a ‘task’ from an e-mail when you’re reading an e-mail and open the ‘actions’ menu.

screen shot:

But I don’t know whether that ‘meeting’ or ‘task’ will be linked to the e-mail which was used to create the ‘meeting’ or ‘action’.