calender events disappear shortly

Hello, even when i open my emclient calender all entries disappear and after a while they coming
back. It seems that emclient first sync with my private cloud, but it take a long time.

That is irritating, because when you open your calender you wantr to see what is going on
and entry an event.

I did not find settings to change that.

Hi Stephen, eM Client performs a check with your mail server once you click on the calendar folder that you want to display and makes a periodical check with the server each 15 minutes to synchronize your notifications and new items from the server.

What calendar service are you using with eM client, are you using a CalDAV account?

Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application?

Thank you,
Paul

Hello Paul,
i am using a CalDAV account with a service from owncube.

No, i do not see any errors

Best regards,
Stephen

Can you please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable CalDAV logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    Once the error reoccurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logs to us using the “Send logs” button, please submit the logs to my email, mcgregor@emclient.com with a reference link to this forum topic.

Also please mark down the time of the occurrence and include this information when submitting the logging data.

Thank you,
Paul

email is on the way

Hello Paul,
did you receive my email ?

Stephen

Hi Stephen, yes, we’ve received your data and I’ve submitted the data to the developers for more information, unfortunately, we’ll be reviewing the problem, however I have not received any new information regarding a solution for this issue.

Please note that bug fixing or implementing new features can be a very time consuming process, please be patient, as soon as we know more info about the problem, I’ll keep you posted.

Thank you.

Hello,
i will be patient.

Should i test it with another cloud-service ?

best regards Stephen