calender doesn't synchronize with Windows Calender

Hello, I’m using the free version of eM Client. There are six days left to make up my mind, wether I shall buy the software or not. About one week ago I switched all my calender appointments from Google to my Windows account. Unfortunately the synchronisation doesn’t work with this calender … but it still works with Google, when I choose that calender account for an appointment. In the account Settings the Checkboxes for including the account when sending and receiving, for activating the account and for activating the Service are activated. Is there anything else I have to notice? Thank you for your Support! Rudi

Hello Rudolf, I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to as a Microsoft Calendar, what account are you using the application with, is it an Exchange account or an AirSync (Hotmail) account? Are you seeing any errors while trying to synchronize the account with the server? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Are you using any security software on your computer, that may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to the server?

Thank you,

Thank you for your quick reply! I’m using Windows 8.1 with all my devices. For that, one has to have an account there. Being now completely in the Windows world, there’s no more need for me to synchronize my devices via Google. The servers name is “m.hotmail.com”, so I assume it is an Airmail (former Hotmail) account. Sometimes there where error Messages, like the Server could not be reached, but not frequently. 6.0.22344.0 is the exact release number.and I’m using Ad-Aware Pro Security. I can not see any flags there, which may cause connection Troubles but to be honest I’m not an expert.

Some minutes ago I noticed, that a (email) folder I created with eM Client is not synchronized with my Strato account. It wasn’t even created there. Maybe this is an usefull additional Information for this case.I will do a random sampling whether the other folders are completely synchronized.

As you can see, I have more email accounts, therefor I need to buy the full version - when everything works. 

Regards, Rudi