Calendar via CalDAV keeps synching

I have connected my OwnCloud Calender via CalDAV and it keeps to resync the calender when scrolling with events, that were already synced disappearing for a short moment and coming back up. This leads to a very inconsistent feel.
Version 6 Beta

Hi,

thank you for reporting this. According your description it seems to be a server related problem, but send us your CalDAV logs please. Then we will be able to tell you more. Thank you.

22:29:10 OwnCloud CalDAV [CalDAV] Synchronisiere Elemente: Für Ordner OwnCloud CalDAV/Kalender/
22:29:15 OwnCloud CalDAV [CalDAV] Synchronisiere Elemente: Synchronisation von OwnCloud CalDAV/Kalender/ beendet: 0 heraufgeladen, 0 gelöscht, 365 veraltet, 366 Elemente, 15 heruntergeladen
22:29:15 OwnCloud CalDAV [CalDAV] Synchronisiere Elemente: Fertiggestellt
22:29:15 OwnCloud CalDAV [CalDAV] Synchronisiere Elemente: Für Ordner OwnCloud CalDAV/Kalender/
22:29:20 OwnCloud CalDAV [CalDAV] Synchronisiere Elemente: Synchronisation von OwnCloud CalDAV/Kalender/ beendet: 0 heraufgeladen, 0 gelöscht, 365 veraltet, 366 Elemente, 15 heruntergeladen
22:29:20 OwnCloud CalDAV [CalDAV] Synchronisiere Elemente: Fertiggestellt
22:29:20 OwnCloud CalDAV [CalDAV] Synchronisiere Elemente: Für Ordner OwnCloud CalDAV/Stundenplan/
22:29:21 OwnCloud CalDAV [CalDAV] Synchronisiere Elemente: Synchronisation von OwnCloud CalDAV/Stundenplan/ beendet: 0 heraufgeladen, 0 gelöscht, 70 veraltet, 70 Elemente, 20 heruntergeladen
22:29:21 OwnCloud CalDAV [CalDAV] Synchronisiere Elemente: Fertiggestellt
22:30:17 OwnCloud CalDAV [CalDAV] Synchronisiere Elemente: Für Ordner OwnCloud CalDAV/Kalender/

Something like this?

Hi,

yes and no, is it possible for you to send them in created file/s to [email protected]? Please join this topic’s url to email’s subject.

you can use tools - settings - advanced, and click on send logs…

with regards
Jan

Done :-)!

Maybe this could be relevant as well: Every now and then I get a notification that synchronisation has failed (for email and/or connected CalDAV/CardDAV-services) though the next synch (also the automatic ones) work just fine.

I have received your email, but unfortunately you have send me bad logs (database instead of CalDAV), can you please make your CalDAV logs again? It seems like they are deleted now.

Just follow same procedure as is in first post and then send them to my address again.

Jan