calendar display week from today

Hello

in the calendar view, we can display a week (from monday to sonday in France) but I’d like to see a display of a week from today to 7 days later.

I tried to go in “day” view" and then, in the left panel, select 7 days from today and it’s ok but this display is lost as soon as I leave the calendar view.

Is there a way to do what I want ?

Thanks for your help

Hi, this is unfortunately not possible in eM Client, it is not possible to setup the view to start with today, you can only use the views included in the toolbar. Or manually selected day view in the left pane.

However you should be able to keep using the setting for the day, using the options in Tools > Settings > Calendar.
Select all days that should be shown in the work week view, and select today (e.g. thursday) as the work week start day.

This way you’ll be able to use the following 7 day setting for the current day, so the setting won’t change back to default.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

thank you for the answer but this solution will only work today. And tomorrow, I will be obliged to do the same thing for “friday”

Yes as I mentioned it is unfortunately not possible to use a starts from “today” option. Maybe in future releases.

Regards,
Paul.