Calendar disappears when trying to change color

i have had to delete and re-add my account because various folders wrongly show unread emails. In doing that I am trying to change the color of my calendar, and each time I do that the calendar folder disappears. It just vanishes. The calendar shows one folder, “Conversation history,” which makes no sense in a calendar. But the calendar itself, with the appointments, etc. is simply gone.

I have deleted and readded this account 4 times to fix this,and the problem keeps happening.

2 Likes

Same there… Not for all accounts, but especially for @outlook.com

Ditto. In my experience, The Outlook.com calendar always seems to have issues in EM Client . . . I’ve been a pro user for years, but they never fix the issues with outlook.
Sync doesn’t work as it should, calendar disappearing when trying to change color, etc.
Seems they just don’t like Microsoft.
What’s baffling is outlook.com calendar works perfectly in other clients.

Yep - I see the same with outlook.com - I see the same things on calendar, syncing is iffy, and if I try and use EMS rather than IMAP, I see incorrect X500 email reply to addresses sent to some users, which are un-replyable. I don’t see that with IMAP and I don’t see it with other mail clients. Really odd that outlook.com is poorly supported still. Last I heard, they have a few users out there…

Please contact me directly on [email protected]

I’m new to eM Client and trying to find an Outlook replacement. I’m having the same problem when I try to change the color of the calendar. As others have stated, deleting and re-adding the account doesn’t work. Hoping there’s a fix for this – or at least one in the works.

Include in the message body that this is about the Outlook.com calendar colour issue.

Having the same issue here. I first experienced in a couple months ago and have reinstalled several times but still have the same issue. Super bummed. Only occurs with outlook.com calendar. It will then return when I hit “refresh.”

This has been fixed and will be in the next service release.

Include in the message body that this is about the Outlook.com calendar colour issue.