Calendar disappeared (EM Client v6.0.21040.0)

Recently, I’ve discovered that I no longer have a Calendar folder. I try to “Copy to folder” messages about things to schedule and the Calendar does not appear as an option there either. Can you help me get it back?
I searched the forum and did not find anyone with the same problem.

Ok, my creating this conversation brought up a few past ones, but I still find no help for how to get it back. Thx.

Hi Gerry, if I understand this correctly you’re trying to move your messages into a Calendar folder?
Unfortunately this is not possible in eM Client, however you can create a meeting or a task from a received message, to do so, just right click the message and select one of the following options:

• Create a Meeting from message
  • Create a Task from message
    Hope this helps,
    Paul.

Thanks for replying, Paul. I do create Tasks from messages, and I guess I just thought I could do the same with the Calendar. 

However, I guess I wasn’t clear enough in my first post. My main problem now is MY CALENDAR HAS DISAPPEARED.  I used to have a calendar when I first started with EMClient, now I don’t. Where did it go?
I don’t even know when, nevermind how, it happened. Can you help me?

Hi again Gerry, do you mean the calendar tab has “disappeared” from the left pane, disabling your ability to open it?
If so, right click any of the existing option such as Mail or Tasks, and select Calendar in the dropdown menu, this will display the calendar tab allowing you to open your calendars.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Hi Gerry,

screen shot:

Paul and Hans,
Thank you both. Now I know how to get my calendar back. Maybe something like View>Config Sidebar might be more intuitive, but maybe only to me. Thx again.

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul

Your suggestion helped me recover my MAIL tab - thanks.

Hi again Joan, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul