CalDAV Error

Hi there. Recently I keep getting a list of errors on my eM Client software. [CalDAV] Sync of failed due to the following error: (Method Not Allowed) – and yet I am still able to send and receive my emails, so there seems to no reason for this to appear. Still annoying, though. Why is this happening? And how can I stop it?

Maybe unchecking ‘show window when error occurs’ in Settings/General/Genera/Operation Windows will help.

That at least keeps the window off the screen.
The error still exists though, so that may still need addressing.

Yeah, sure. That’s how I got rid of never-ending-outlook-sync-error-messages. I’m sorry, I can’t help you with the CalDav error

Has the error something to do with a certain calendar in your eM Client?

Possibly. I did add an event for a future appointment that I want a reminder for.
Thought I get a whole list CalDAV errors for every folder in my mail box too.

Hello Daniel,
CalDAV means that the problem is with your calendar, not mail account itself.
Please check the Tools>Operations>Log window next time this error pops up and copy its contents here.
Also check the Help>About section and tell me the exact number of your installed eM Client version.

Regards,
Olivia

here is my error log for same issue  3:38:46 PM iCloud [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done3:38:46 PM iCloud [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder iCloud/Personal Stuff
3:38:47 PM iCloud [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:38:48 PM Gmail [Google Contacts]  Synchronizing folder ‘Gmail/Contacts/’
3:38:48 PM iCloud [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Sync of iCloud/Home/ finished: 0 uploaded, 0 deleted, 0 obsolete, 0 items,  0 downloaded
3:38:48 PM iCloud [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Done
3:38:48 PM iCloud [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: For folder iCloud/
3:38:48 PM iCloud [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Sync of iCloud/ finished: 0 uploaded, 0 deleted, 0 obsolete, 28 items,  2 downloaded
3:38:48 PM iCloud [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Done
3:41:53 PM iCloud [CalDAV]  Uploading items: To folder iCloud/
3:42:00 PM iCloud [CalDAV]  Uploading items: Done
3:42:00 PM iCloud [CalDAV]  Uploading items: To folder iCloud/
3:42:03 PM iCloud [CalDAV]  Uploading items: Done