Caldav Calendar and contact details gone. No more appointments!

As of this afternoon, I have absolutely no more appointments and no more contacts. Everything was fine before lunch. After the lunch break, appointments and contacts were gone. What could be the reason for this?

If I activate the diagnostic log, where can I find the log to see what is or isn’t happening?

Thanks for any advice!

eM Client 9.2.2157 (5b49542)

As of this afternoon, I have absolutely no more appointments and no more contacts. Everything was fine before lunch. After the lunch break, appointments and contacts were gone. What could be the reason for this?

If you haven’t touched or changed any eM Client settings and all your calendar and contacts etc have dissapeared, then could be a computer glitch, or a possible remote server outage and is possibly offline, or you might be logged into the wrong profile.

Suggest to first reboot your computer and see if that fixes the problem.

If rebooting makes no difference, contact your server technical support incase they have a current outage or have server problems atm. Also see if you can acess your calendar and contacts etc online.

The other possibility is that you may have eg: accidentally logged into the wrong user profile so there is no data. So dblcheck your computer login.

Yes, PC restarted.
Deleted the Caldav account on the PC and recreated it.

Interestingly, it runs via the iPhone, but not via Caldav Win 11.

I am in contact with the server service provider, but unfortunately have not yet received an answer.

One more question:
Where can I view the log file if I activate it in the account settings? Maybe that will help.

Where can I view the log file if I activate it in the account settings? Maybe that will help.

You can view the Operations log via clicking the dropdown arrow on the right of Refresh top left. Then click the Log tab and see if there is any obvious errors. That only gives u current logs.

1 Like

It is solved. The provider has done its job and I have deleted the account again, restarted eM Client and recreated the account. Thanks for all the support.