Caldav appointments disappear in EMclient when I sent invites

Caldav appointments disappear in EMclient when I sent invites. They do appear on iCal clients. We have a shared CalDav server with osx 10.9.2 on it. The appointments also disappear on other EMclient users computers. Is this a known bug or is there a solution for this problem?

Hi,
no this is not a known bug. Do the appointments disappear completely or for just some time?
What version of eM Client are you using? Do you receive any errors from the application?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your reply.
We are using EMclient 6.0.19861.0
It probably has to do with some rights. When I invite somebody from EMclient the appointment disappears for all EMclient users. It is still visible for all ical users. (iPad, iPhone en desktop Apple). If I make changes to that appointment on one of those ical clients it re-appears in EMclient.
Inviting more people in EMclient after that is no problem. The appointment stays visible.

When I create an appointment in iCal and I sent an invite from EMclient it does disappear.

I have one error that I get. It is for a repeating item.
The window shows: Synchronisation map x, cannot upload test.
Could not upload the item because of the following error: Forbidden (forbidden).
I don’t think it has anything to do with this.

Might help:

If I make an All-day event in EMclient and i invite somebody it stays and syncs correctly.
When I uncheck the all-day box the event disappears again.

Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced settings, and turn on CalDav logging for the problematic account, save the settings and try to replicate the issue (or wait until it occurs).

If it does so, go back to the advanced settings window and click on send logs, please add my email as a copy to the email with the logs ([email protected]).

Also please add a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

I figured it out. I had email addresses linked to the calendar users, without the server being an email host. 
When i removed the addresses from the accounts it started working. Thank you for your help Paul.

Hi again Robbing, no problem, you’ve managed to solve it yourself, let me know if you come across any other issues or if you have any questions about the application.

Thank you,
Paul.