Buttons to minimize, maximize, and close the window do not work

windows 10 pro 1909
em client 7.2.38682.0
and yes this issue happens since older versions. 

There was a newer version 7 released a few days back. Maybe get that from the Release History and see if there is any difference.

Also, eM Client relies on .NET, so make sure that you have that updated in your OS.

The support team has sent me a link a few days ago and still same problem. I`ll take a look again

Also, eM Client relies on .NET, so make sure that you have that updated in your OS.

But if Support are handling this, then you will most likely get it sorted before too long. :wink:

Got 7.2.38715 version, .NET up to date, and still the same problem.

Tried the version 8 and still same problem. .Net latest version.
I have found a solution: migrated to Mailbird.

1 Like

Hi!

This annoying bug was happening to me recently. I’ve updated to version 7.2.50008.0, seems to be latest for version 7, and checked if my .Net framework was update. The bug persisted.

Then I realized that this bug started in the past few weeks in which I’ve started multiple desktops in Windows 10 (a native function, not a tweaking software). I closed all extra desktops, restarted Windows and everything seems fine.

1 Like

The system has many options, it’s nice, but… this bug needs to be fixed, if not, it makes use impossible.

viernes 24 septiembre 2021 :: 1626hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @ ysba

Never had the issue, perhaps some computer systems cannot effectively run multiple desktops
and associated programs through lack of resources and just freeze

¡Saludos desde la soleada Valencia en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

1 Like

I do have same issue. Windows 7 and eM Client 8.2.1659.
Any solution about this matter?

I have the same problem and it started this morning. Earlier this morning it was working fine then by noon the buttons disappeared. Running Windows 10(single desktop) and Em Client 8.2.1659
Rebooted PC and it is still happening. This only happen when looking at mail, Calendar, contacts, tasks all work fine.

Sorry to bother everyone - I found my problem. The window the email opened in was too high on the screen to see the buttons. Once I got it moved down the buttons are there.

I have been having this problem over the past few months and driving me crazy, to the point I am thinking of going elsewhere. I have win 11 and emClient version 9.2.2093. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Many thanks

martes 07 noviembre 2023 :: 2151hrs (UTC +0100)

I do not know if it will solve your issue, there is a more recent version of eMC
RELEASE HISTORY
Close eMC before you run the update
I also rub Win11 and do not have the issue

skybat

¡Los mejores desde Valencia y mantente a salvo!

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués, inglés, francés y alemán
con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Thanks for your reply. The updated has not helped, this has been going for several months, many updates. I have to click the minimize/maximize/close icons several times before anything happens not only in the main window, but often when scheduling an appointment too.

I know that´s an old topic, but I also have this problem.
Usually it happens when using 3 monitors.

Did someone find any solution?