Bug : Odd File naming on attachments in sent mail

@Daniel_Miller1

If you have even a later Interim (non release build) as you said above V9.0.1599. then you already have the fixes in V9.0.1549 build. So no need to update for you.

Yes.

Please upgrade to the version I have given above. 9.0.1549 has the fix for this issue.

in the latest version of emclient I have a problem with sending attachments. Each sent electronically generated pdf file (not applicable to pdf image scan) is visible in emclient correctly, while the client receives a file with a different extension and name. Attached is a screenshot of the file and below there are example names. In an older version of emClient on a different computer, this problem d
2022-04-07_211835
2022-04-07_212011
2022-04-07_212046
2022-04-07_221835
oes not occur.

1. List item

@sils

This was a known issue with V9.0.1361:as per this thread above notes.

Download V9.0.1549 from @Gary post / link above which fixes the issue.

If this happens again, the recipient can save the file and rename it, e.g. xyz.pdf

Workaround, but worked for me.

hello forum,

I’m new to emclient and so far I’m very satisfied. Now, however, I had to realize that my email attachments were converted from pdf to x4ec.0 (or similar) and my customers could no longer open these files.

Do you have any experience with that? What needs to be set so that the PDF files are not converted. The files come from various other programs, so the problem cannot lie there.

Thank you for your answers