Blinking entries in emClient

I’m using emClient 5 with my owncloud 5.07 calendar, contacts, todo and notes (notes just in owncloud not in emclient up to now).
Anyway all entries are blinking in emclient, e.g. when I scroll in the month-view of the calendar the entries are synced again and again, same with the agenda on the right.

Hi,
could you please post here a video capturing this issue?

Edit: Please enable CalDAV logging for the particular account and simulate the issue. Then send us the log - it will tell us more. Thank you.

I have the same issue. when em client sync, it clear all event and redraw them back in some few milisecond, that make a bothering blink. but it is not the problem.
if you are draging an event or editing other inline, this blink will discard your activity.

Where are you calendars stored?
I’m using owncloud 5.10 on a linux ubuntu server.

Mine too. ownCloud on linux ubuntu VPS. but the problem is not from nether owncloud not the server. it is the bug in rendering.

Hello,

to help you with this issue I will need CalDAV logs, tools - settings - advanced, check CalDAV under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

After this simulate same steps which leads to your issue and send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL or subject.

after this you can turn logging off.

best regards
Jan

I send you one log file.

Hello,

I have forwarded your logs to my colleagues, I will respond to you and here when we will know more.

best regards
Jan