Beta Version (in German) 7 ?

Where can i load a Beta Version (in German) of the new Version 7 ?

Hello, there’s currently no beta available for testing yet. We’re still working on the release, follow us on facebook and twitter to get the latest updates.

Regards,

Is there an eM Client 7 beta available now?

Ah, wrong account. By the way, not necessarily in German, English is fine for me too.

Hi Dirk,
you can contact [email protected] to be added to the beta testers list, we plan to release the beta version in the following weeks.

Regards,
Olivia

beta still haven’t been released??
how far are we from v7 release date then?

I’m watching the beta releases of v7 for quite a long a time now and there are no new updates released as far as I know - still on build 7.0.24337 for weeks if not months.

Since the OP is already 8 months old and still no public beta available, I guess we can add another 6 months until a beta will reach the audience.

Michael

Hello Mike,
just because no fixes are pushed out for the tested Alpha, does not mean the development is not moving.
We have been working on fixing the issues reported from our Alpha testers and the Beta will be ready soon.

Regards,
Olivia

Olivia,

no doubt - so when are you going to release a new alpha build? The last one is already pretty old.

I’m asking not because of fixes but because of some more features that may be added to the next alpha.

Michael

Hello Mike,
if you are a tester you will be notified when the new alpha or beta version is ready.

Regards,
Olivia