Best email client I have ever used in 15 years!

I just want the developers to know that after 15 years of using many email clients eM is the best for Gmail and Comcast POP3.  Congrats on this, I am glad I searched the web and looked for reviews on this client. Kudos!

Hi, glad you’re satisfied with the client, please make sure to let us know if you come across any issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,
Paul

I just want to encourage your team to continue providing this for Windows PC users.

I would like to add to encourage your team to build a linux version. That will be the killer app for linux we are all waiting for!

Thank you for the suggestion Con, however it is not currently on our roadmap, eM client is currently a windows-only application, a mac version should be released throughout this year.

Regards,
Paul

Oh, that’s a pitty… I think the effort of converting an OSX App to Linux is not very big. The Linux community is really lacking a decent Outlook alternative that integrates mail, calender, tasks, and contacts on the Exchange and Google platform.

Agree with mousegolf. This is an excellent email client and this coming from an out…k user of more than 15 years. 2013 version has terrible Imap sync problems and eMClient is superior in every sense. The only useful addition I would like is be able to preview and quick print Word, Excel and PDF files attachments. May be this on version 7?

Hi Mike, unfortunately attachments have to be printed separately, maybe in future releases of eM Client.

Regards,
Paul