Best Email Client Ever

I have 6 email accounts, all Gmail - with calendar and contacts. My primary account has over 200k emails (with multiple calendars for specific projects).

Outlook was painfully slow, and would freeze up frequently (even tried the Gmail sync, but it choked constantly). Calendar did not sync. Contacts did not sync. And I had to look at each individual inbox to check mail. A terrible experience.

Wednesday night, I downloaded eM Client, ran through the import - once of the most satisfying windows software experiences I have had in a long time.

Now, all my email accounts are viewable in a single “Smart” inbox. All my calendars are synced, and visible in a single layout. The client is superfast, lightweight, and mail search is FAST. Integrated chat is the icing on the cake.

I don’t write emails like this often (ever) but as a software engineer myself, I wanted to give praise where it’s due: eM team, you NAILED it. Bravo. I love this app.

Cheers. Thanks for making something great.

Matt

• Outlook user for 10+ years, now an eM client user for life

Hello,

many thanks for your support :slight_smile:

with best regards
Jan

I really wanted to write the same topic but you nailed it bro, amazing piece of work

thank you very much :slight_smile:

with best regards
Jan