Backup for eM Client and eM Client Portable

Hi,

I’m Peter, a representative of zebNet Ltd and I want to introduce our new product zebNet Backup for eM Client TNG.

Since 2008, zebNet develops All-in-One backup solutions for all major web browsers and email clients. With the recent release of our new product line, we also developed a backup solution especially for eM Client.

zebNet Backup for eM Client TNG is not just a simple backup solution. It has some great advanced features that protect you against data loss as best as possible and it has some nice tools included.

Among other things, you will be able to create a portable version of eM Client - a question that was asked several times in this forum.

zebNet Backup for eM Client TNG is not free but it is also not very expensive. A single user license is available for just $18.99 and includes free minor updates.

zebNet Backup for eM Client TNG supports eM Client as well as eM Client for SoftMaker and is available in English, German and Spanish.

A full working trial version is available for free at
http://www.zebnet.us/product.php?id_p…

As an eM Client forum user, you can take advantage of a 25% discount by simply entering the discount coupon ‘EMFORUM’ while placing your order.

I hope this is an interesting post for you guys.

Best,

Peter Kenzi
zebNet Ltd