Automatic repond with Mail template

Hi all,

I don’t find a solution for rules. In outlook we can reply automatically with an mail template in some case. Is it possible to do this with EMCLIENT.

Many thanks for your help.
Kind regards,

Hello Hugues,

This actually does not depend on eM Client but on your email account. We allow Auto-reply for Exchange accounts, Gmail and IceWarp server where you can set these.

I hope it answered your question.

Regards,
Russel

Hello Russel,

yes for “Out of office” reply it’s working (With Gmail) , I’m going to try to explain… (with my English…)

For example, in outlook when we receive mail from [email protected], we can create a rule to send an Email respond automatically with an email template.

For more explanation, we are trying EMClient for one of our customers, and for example he has a standard email address ([email protected]) and he wants when he receives an email on this mailbox send an email automatically.

Thanks a lot

Regards,
Hugues

Hello Hugues,

I understand it but as I wrote earlier, it actually depends on the server. For example IceWarp supports these auto-replies in full scale just as you explain but this is paid provider at the same time. MS Exchange and Google offer only out-of-office auto-reply.

Regards,
Russel