Automatic BCC

Automatic BCC, where to find and how to enable?
If it’s not included, it would be great to add this.

No, it is not supported. We already have it in our official feature requests list.

Meanwhile this could be achieved using a rule, that will be executed when mail is sent and will forward each email to a different address.

Thank you for your fast reply. I will then have a look at the rules. If this does the same thing, it’s ok for me.

Nope this doesnt do the job. By a rule you can only forward a message, but then the recipient cannot see the initial recipients list :frowning:

Yes that’s right, not working with rules

Can you please be more specific?

i used the forward message rules but it’s sending multiple mails.( 1copy send 15-20 mails.)
request you please add Automatic BCC feature on emclient.

OK, we will take a look on it.

when i am accept this feature will come?

I have tested it right now and it works OK - create a rule forwarding each sent message to your address and enable the exception “Except messages sent directly to me”.

dpanop 1 year ago
Nope this doesnt do the job. By a rule you can only forward a message, but then the recipient cannot see the initial recipients list :frowning:

If you have set the account you want forward the messages to in eM Client, you can use action “copy to folder” instead of forwarding.