automatic archive.... no idea where my inbox goes

Good Morning all, wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! I have trouble with my emails (inbox). The software does automatically (in a REGULAR BASIS) backup. That way I can’t find my previous emails… any advice guys? where can I change these settings?

Hi Georgios, eM Client’s backup should not cause missing emails, are you using an IMAP or a POP account with eM client?
Or are you referring to the automatic archiving tool built in eM client?

Regards,
Paul

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your response.

I am using an IMAP account.

Thank you,
George

If you’re using the automatic archiving feature, eM Client removes your emails from the IMAP server and moves them into the local Archive folder. If you don’t have local folders enabled you may not be able to display this folder.

To display it, please navigate to Tools > Settings > General, and check the option “Show local folders”.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Utilizzando EM di 1 anno e funziona bene. Ieri ho cliccato su storage e backup, e non vedo le due conti con contenuti licenza e di tutti. Non riesco a trovare la cartella con i messaggi di posta elettronica. Startup apre la versione demo. Cosa devo fare?

Hi, if you’ve changed the storage location of eM Client, the application would create a new database on restart. Please try to navigate back to the Storage settings in Tools > Settings > General > Storage.

And make sure the path is set to the default location (or the previously setup location) which should be in “your local folder > App Data > Roaming > eM Client”.

Hope this helps,
Paul