Authentication issues with Hotmail etc

With the ongoing eM Client authentication issues with using eM Client to access Hotmail etc. I am thankful that eM Client has fixed the problem and I have uninstalled and reinstalled it on my computer. My question is, I came across the fix stumbling around the internet to find out how to fix this problem, how do the others in the world that are still experiencing this problem going to find out how to fix it. The message on the screen leads one to assume that the problem rests with Microsoft i.e. “Microsoft account is experiencing technical problems. Please try again later.”

what was the fix - i uninstalled and reinstalled and still get the same message…

Sorry I didn’t make myself clear. I removed eM Client program from my computer completely and then installed it again from scratch. Apparently there was fix for the program to solve the problem of authentication already added to the download by eM client staff. This was not known to me at that time.

"The message on the screen leads one to assume that the problem rests with Microsoft i.e. “Microsoft account is experiencing technical problems. Please try again later.”

Are you sure? then why ONLY eM Client has problem to connect with Hotmail?

No I am not sure of anything and I can only comment on what my computer screen is indicating to me. Perhaps you could ask the rest of the world if it is having trouble connecting to Hotmail. But then, Everyone  in the  world  is quite  mad , except  for me and  thee. And sometimes I have my doubts  about me.

Just check this forum only and you will see how many people have the same problem as me…

OK, the latest eM Client update with the option to " Repair" fixed the problem with Hotmail! 
Thank you!