Attachments not visible

When receiving more than 3 attachments I am deceived by the client, because it is not noticeable! See the image: in this mail 5 attachments were contained, but only three were visible. The scrollbar in invisible and it only appears after maximizing the document. Even in the maximized perspective it is far too thin to be noticed.

It looks like willful misguidance!

Using eM Client V 8.2.1659.0 for Windows definitely displays all attachments (with layout on the bottom or on the right) as in the example below.

What version of eM Client do you have, and are you using Windows or Mac ? Also how long has this issue been happening.

(Example 5 attachments sent to me as a test today).

Don’t shy away from the problem and look at the image. I use 8.2.16

Could you kindly ask your developers, in which component the scroll-bar is contained? This widget is the bad one, because it vanishes without permission if the windows becomes smaller. Maybe it’s again an foreign component?

miércoles 20 octubre 2021 :: 1220hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @Jens611

There is not a lot of point looking at your image it is so out of focus to be of any use, perhaps this is also, in your words:
"It looks like willful misguidance!"

¡Saludos desde la soleada Sevilla en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Your posted image is too blurred to see anything!

Hombre!

It is only out of focus where text is involved. You should know where the scroll bar ist to be found.

Is there an agreement about these traps?

“Your developers” points out that you may not understand that this forum is serviced for the most part by unpaid volunteers with NO access to eMC developers. Paid support will take you closer to the eMC developers.

miércoles 20 octubre 2021 :: 1424hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @pollaboba

I need help with two of your comments.

Maybe it’s again an foreign component? - Do not understand this please explain.

Is there an agreement about these traps? - Again do not understand.

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

you can produce the bug on your own on any Win10 machine, couldn’t you?

I’ll reinstall my PE-Explorer and have a look into the code. Have patience.

sorry, I was not aware of the situation

miércoles 20 octubre 2021 :: 1859hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @Jens611

Your post: sorry, I was not aware of the situation

I guess you must have missed this!

Skybat
[email protected]

If you are looking for help, that is not a good way to encourage it.

I was not looking for help but for a bug fix to be done. EMC has been informed about this trap 14 months ago, but did not manage to fix it up to now. What kind of help do you offer?

I’ll neither apologize to @Gary nor @Cybergangster.