Attachment icon under contact details

Missing attachment icon under details. Unable to search. Would be nice to enhance search to filter by whether attachments are there.

Hi, just to make sure, are you missing the attachment history icon in Contact Details in the right sidebar?
Can you maybe make a screenshot of this issue? What version of eM client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

The attachment history is convenient, but when scrolling through the contact details, I can’t determine if there’s a file attachment. It is inconvenient to keep switching between the 2 panes if I need to locate a specific message.

Thanks!

Hi Adrian, thank you for your input on this, even though there’s currently not a way to display this, we’ll consider adding this feature to future releases.

If you right click the contact in Contact Details you can display either attachment history or communication history. In Attachment history you can right click the attachment and select Open Mail Message in order to view the whole message, hope you can manage to use the current settings.

Hope I was any help,
Paul.