At least one recipient isn't valid.

My Client is unable to send out emails, receiving the below errors, problem is that there is no emails in the sent folder, I have also checked the local folders as well as smart folders.

Client is using current available build version 7 free version

MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Sending email failed due to the following error: At least one recipient isn’t valid. —> Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponseException: At least one recipient isn’t valid.

9:44:56 AM    at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponse.InternalThrowIfNecessary()

9:44:56 AM    at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.MultiResponseServiceRequest`1.Execute()

9:44:56 AM    at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.InternalCreateItems(IEnumerable1 items, FolderId parentFolderId, Nullable1 messageDisposition, Nullable`1 sendInvitationsMode, ServiceErrorHandling errorHandling)

9:44:56 AM    at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.CreateItem(Item item, FolderId parentFolderId, Nullable1 messageDisposition, Nullable1 sendInvitationsMode)

9:44:56 AM    at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.Item.InternalCreate(FolderId parentFolderId, Nullable1 messageDisposition, Nullable1 sendInvitationsMode)

I assume you want to delete the message that is in error. Did you look in the Outbox of your Exchange account folders, or in the Outbox of Local Folders?

Good morning,

I have the same issue and Outbox is clean.
How could I stop this continuos sending and error?

Regards.

Did you look in the Local Folders Outbox? If you can’t see the Local Folders, you can enable them in Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Show Local Folders.

Thank you so much…problem solved.