asking for skype acccess not happening

em client doesn’t seem to be asking skype for access. What could be the problem

When Skype and eM Client are both running, eM Client will automatically send service request to Skype. Skype in turn will ask you whether you wish to let eM Client access Skype.

Basically this is what I’m asking about that is troubling. I’ve even uninstalled and reinstalled emClient and not once has skype indicated needing access approved. I’ve previously had this process work with Pamela for Skype program, so its got to be something wrong within emClient itself. I’m running Windows 7 if that’s any help to the necessary solution.

You are probably using 64-bit version of Windows 7. Then eM Client runs as native 64-bit application and therefore it can not communicate with 32-bit Skype.

I’m having this problem too and I dont have Windows 7 or 64 bit pc. My emc is not asking for permission from skype, both are running

The way Skype interoperates with other programs was changed in last Skype versions/updates so it doesn’t work with eM Client currently. We plan to implement the interoperation using other way and it will be available with one of the next updates.