Application Error

I am getting an Application Error and cannt open my email
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException:
The database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
at DbRepair.DbTools.OpenConnection(String fileName)
at DbRepair.Form1.CheckCorruption()
at DbRepair.Form1.Check(Object state)

Hello,

Unfortunately your database has been broken, can I ask you if you have done anything non standard with it? Like using external backup, placing it on network disk or anything else?

You will need to delete “eM Client” folder in C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming

it will erase all your non synchronized data, but you will be able to start eM Client again. And recover from last functional backup.

regards
Jan

Hi Jan ,

I dont have AppData\Roaming folder !!

Also what do I need to do when I find the required folder and delete it ?

regards
Niall

Hello,

if you can’t see it turn on “Show hidden files and folder” - if you have Windows Vista and above then just write it to Start button.

After deletion, it will be like fresh install, you will have to setup everything from your email accounts to your settings. As this all is now corrupted by broken database.

regards
Jan

Ok have deleted the file , but now have another problem , for the automatic setup I dont know my password , how can I retrieve it ?

Thanks

Niall

You have to contact your email account support.

regards
Jan