Apparent bug in eM Client -- ([SERVERBUG] BUG: unknown internal error)

First, I would like to say how happy I am with eM Client. I’ve searched for a decent email client for Windows for many years, and eM Client has it nailed.

This window appears every time I start eM Client.

I had created a rule that permanently deleted all email from the merchant who sent the email referenced in the error message. I later deleted the rule and deleted all mail on the alm786.net server, but the error message continues to appear.

Please let me know if you require further information.

Thank you.

Hello, what mail service are you using with eM client, when [SERVERBUG] error is thrown by the application this points out to an error thrown by the mail server you’re using to host your account rather than an application issue.
Try to repair your trash folder by right clicking the folder in the left pane and select Properties > Repair and click on the repair button to re-synchronize the folder with your server and fetch only the valid data.

If the issue persists, please check the Log in Operations once the error is thrown by the application again, copy the log and submit it to us here on the forum for more information about the problem.

Thank you.

I am getting the same error (just accidentally posted another thread on this).

http://prntscr.com/75901s

I’m using just normal cpanel hosting email.

I tried to repair the trash and restarted emclient - no luck.

Error log shows:

3:28:12 PM (MYMAILBOXNAME) [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “New Installation of WordPress” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)

3:28:12 PM (MYMAILBOXNAME) [IMAP]  MailExceptions.OperationException: Unable to upload message “Script Updates Available” to folder “Inbox”. ([SERVERBUG] BUG: Unknown internal error)

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Of course…2 minutes after I send this, it gets fixed.

What Paul said works…I just had to do it to my junk folder.

Thanks!

Glad it works, let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you