AOL Access Problems

Since the last update a few days ago I cannot access one of my AOL accounts which rejects my login credentials. I know they are correct because access via webmail and Thunderbird works correctly. Can someone please advise a solution.
Regards
Bob

Have you setup / generated and AOL “App Password” and then used password that eM Client ? Or have you been logging in previously in eM Client without that ? As looks like you need to do that currently to access AOL email if you haven’t already. See links below.

Aol 2oauth possible? - eM Client

Create and manage third-party app passwords - AOL Help

Article type icon Learn when an app password is necessary to use and how to generate one for third-party email apps.
Some older third-party email apps (that do not use our AOL-branded sign in page) require you to enter a single password for login credentials. If you’ve activated 2-step verification for your AOL account, you’ll need to generate and use an “app password” to access AOL Mail from these apps.

1. Sign in and go to the AOL Account security page.
  2. Click Generate app password or Manage app passwords.
  3. Select your app from the drop down menu and click Generate.
  4. Follow the instructions below the password.
  • Be sure to enter the password into your app without any spaces.
  1. Click Done.
  2. Use this app password and your email address to sign in to your email app.

Tip icon. Remove an app password - Click Manage app passwords and then click the Delete icon Image of the delete icon. to stop using an app password.

Also try the latest version of eM Client via the version history page for Windows & Mac

https://www.emclient.com/release-history