Don’t know where to start, but it seems that there appears to be anomaly with creating folders in eM Client and how they are shown in Gmail webmail. V7 somehow is changing the folders tree visible in Gmail webmail.
Some days ago I updated from v6 to v7 (current version 7.0.27943.0) and all went perfectly. All the folders created in Inbox are visible and all the e-mails are imported perfectly when v7 was installed. In v6 there I have 2 main folders inside Inbox. In those two folders are also subfolders. All folders were visible exactly as it is in eM Client, also in Gmail webmail when I used v6 eM Client. But as soon as I created any folder in any subfolder which is in the Inbox, in eM Client v7, the new folder with long path name occurred in Gmail webmail. Below are some examples (red circle - folders created in v6 visible in Gmail webmail; blue circle - folders created in v7 visible in Gmail webmail; aqua circle - folders in eM Client v7):
As you can see, then the folders in Gmail webmail are not with the same structure anymore.
I also noticed that if the e-mail is moved from Inbox to a particular subfolder, then in webmail new folder path appears, which of course has all the e-mail stored in that particular folder. Moving one single e-mail changes the folder structure in webmail.
Right click in eM Client on the folder, the locations of all the folders are correct.
There is additional issue with v7 - while typing an e-mail, then lots of copies are created in Trash. I see that this issues is already pointed out in threads. Therefore not worth to mention this now.