Annoying Groupware credential pop up

I am trying out the free version of eM client. Love everything about it so far. However, one annoying problem that keeps me from making this my default mail and calendar function is the fact that I keep getting an annoying Groupware credential popup every minute. It will go away for may 10 minutes but then come back. I have a google gmail account and a google calendar. I let em client set everything up automatically. It looks like my calendar is functioning correctly. Whatever I put into the calendar in eM, it shows up when I log into my google calendar online and vice versa.

I saw a few posts about this and the suggested solution was to log into calendar.google.com (already did) or turn off calendar in settings (why would I want to do that???). Is this a temporary glitch? If not, is there a good way to stop this annoying pop up box???

Hello,
do you use your own domain or you have “@gmail.com” like adress?
We would appreciate if you send us logs: go to menu Tools->Settings->Logging and check CalDAV. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us the logs using the same logging settings window.

Regards,

Milos Kovalcik.