Annoying Groupware Account Credential Pop Up in every 1 minute

I have setup eM Client for my gmail account only. Everything seems to be working fine but I am getting a very nagging problem with it. Every one minute a popup window is coming up asking for “Groupware” account name and password for my gmail account. I have given it my gmail credential and checked the save password box, but no good. Every 1 minute it is popping up. This is a very annoying problem. I have attached a screenshot of the problem.

Can anyone please help me to sort this problem out? This is really annoying and barring me to use such an excellent application.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anindya Chatterjee

Hi, there are two ways how to solve this problem.

1. activate google calendar (just go to calendar.google.com and log in)
  2. disable zour calendar account in eM Client (Tools->Accounts->Your google account->Caldav->uncheck checkbox enable this service (at the bottom).

yes totally annoying
if i want to do this

1. activate google calendar (just go to calendar.google.com and log in)
    why do I need a client ?
    dumb solution to an annoying buggy prog.

??? Does this mean that we have to use google calendar and not eM?

This was not a good answer.

I have this same problem. The answer provided is not very clear. I would like to use google calenders AND eM Client calenders… Can they Sync somehow?

I have this same problem. The answer provided is not very clear. I would like to use google calenders AND eM Client calenders… Can they Sync somehow?

Unfortunately, it is impossible to synchronize local calendar in eM Client with your Google calendar. Why don’t you use only server calendars?

We often travel for work, and am not always connected to the server. It is very helpful to have my calender on google so I can access it from anywhere.

Simply set your Google calendar in eM Client and test it. You can use it even if you are offline - after connecting to a network everything will synchronize in a second.