Annoyed!

Really annoyed…installed your software on two of my machines and now they flatly refuse to send or receive email , and its affecting my other programs as well so i am now totally in the dark…and there appears to be no one willing to fix it

Can you please describe me the problem in more detail? Are you getting any error messages? I cannot imagine how it could affect your other programs.

George thanks for getting back to me…It is very strange but the problem seems to be that the em client is deleting email accounts off its own software (ie not deleting the physical actual account) but the error message that comes up is sating that the account has been deleted when it has not…however before deciding to run Em Client until i had managed to see how good it is…i have kept out look on and its stopped the ability for outlook to send and receive as well…However I did have a blue screen when it was open and wondered if it has corrupted a file within windows…have tried removing emclient to do a fresh install but am not able to remove all of it as soon as i reinstall it, it loads the same information it had previously…would like to know how to get rid of the previous “memory” from the last install and hopefully that will give me the ability to install it totally clean. hopefully that will resolve the problem…by the way im a windows 8 user…do not know if that has any bearing on the situation

Reinstallation has no effect on your data. These are saved separately in database folder:
C:\Users%Current User%\AppData\Roaming\eM Client (Vista/Win7)
C:\Documents and Settings%Current User%\Application Data\eM Client (XP)
Delete it and you will start with fresh database.