Annotate emails in Unread list with their folder name?

I am a new eM Client user and love it, so far. I especially like the “Unread” folder under Favorites that allows me to see all unread emails from all accounts and folders. However, when viewing the Unread folder in the folder pane, there doesn’t seem to be an indication of which account and folder an email is located in. Am I missing something, or would this be a new feature?

The easy way is to right-click in the message body and choose Properties. That will indicate the folder where it is saved.

The more complex way is to change from the default compact layout to the single line layout which allows you to add a column for the folder. First, you will need to disable Conversations, as conversations span multiple folders, so it can’t be displayed. You disable conversations by selecting Menu > View > Conversations > Disable Conversations. Then drag the right border of the message list towards the right to increase the width. Once it exceeds 600 pixels, it will become a single line layout and you can add the folder column by right-click on the column row header and choosing Columns Configuration.