Android version account setup never ends

Pleased to see the Android and iOS versions released. I downloaded, and setup my main (gmail) email account, and it works fine. I then used the QR code scan, which added two other accounts I use.

However, I couldn’t get the 2nd and 3rd accounts to sync. I deleted them both, and tried adding them again. Trouble is, the Finishing account circle never stops - I have to cancel out.

Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Thx Niel

However, I couldn’t get the 2nd and 3rd accounts to sync. I deleted them both, and tried adding them again. Trouble is, the Finishing account circle never stops - I have to cancel out

Could be your 2nd and 3rd account are waiting for you to eg: “Press allow in your mobile web browser” if they require an OAuth token, and the browser might possibly be in the background. Try toggling around your open apps to see if that’s what it is.

I tried again this morning, and the prompts from Google to confirm permissions appeared within the emc app. This didn’t happen yesterday. I’ve now set up the 2nd and 3rd email accounts successfully. Thanks for the advice.