An item with the same key has already been added." error message during the synchronization process.

Im getting the following error how can i rectify My mail has stopped receiving for the accounts I am using em client on…

19:41:42 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
19:41:42   System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
19:41:42    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
19:41:42    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) 19:41:42    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable1 source, Func2 keySelector, Func2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer1 comparer) 19:41:42    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey](IEnumerable1 source, Func2 keySelector, IEqualityComparer1 comparer)
19:41:42    at MailClient.Protocols.Imap.Synchronizer.SynchronizeFoldersCommand.ExecuteInternal(WorkerStatus status)
19:41:42    at MailClient.Protocols.Imap.Synchronizer.ImapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
19:41:42    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Hello Alan,

As your account is IMAP and you don’t need to be worried to loose your items - try removing the account in Menu > Tools > Accounts and then configure the account once again.

Please let me know whether this solved your problem.

With regards,
Russel Markosky