"An error occurred, Synchronizing folder... failed..."

Hi All, I receive the following error message:  “An error occurred, synchronizing folder … failed due to the following error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404” .  The error repeats every few minutes.  Nothing on my gmail calendar  has been undated to my eM Client calendar for about the last month.  This error message is accompanied by a couple of other similar ones.  Happy to send a screen shot if you give me an address.  Any thoughts?

Hello Alberto, please try to update your eM Client to this release, 6.0.22930.0 and check if the issue persists. If it does, please try to re-setup your account in eM Client, this should allow you to get rid of the error.

Regards,

Thanks for the quick and helpful reply!  I was up to date so I deleted the account and re-added it.  All’s working fine!  Excellent product and support!

Glad it works Alberto, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,

Hi Paul,
I note this issue was raised over a year ago, but I’m having the same problem with constant error messages:

An error occurred

Synchronising folder ‘[email protected]/Maree’s calendar/’ failed due to the following error: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.

These messages are coming almost every 10 minutes or so on some days. Your previous advice was to do an update. Is this still available to fix the problem?