Almost three weeks and no response to urgent trouble ticket

I submitted an urgent trouble ticket on December 18th or 19th because em client kept crashing after the last update but I never had a response. Does em client no longer offer tech support? What can I do about my crash issue?

Thanks!

Hello Patricia,
I am sorry we haven’t responded to your ticket, it must have slipped through our processing :frowning: Let me help you with the issue.
I have taken a look at the ticket and you say you have been experiencing crashes around 19th December. Did you fill in your email address into the bug reports? I ask because I have been unable to find any reports with your email from that timeframe.
If you are unsure, try to open the eM Client again, let it show the error and fill in your email address, or you can copy first several lines of the error report details here, so I can match it with the incoming error report.

Once again I apologize for not responding earlier.

Best Regards

Thanks for the quick response. I logged into emclient support (http://support.emclient.com) and am seeing my trouble ticket still sitting there. Ticket id is 376 opened 19 Dec 2009. I have no idea if I entered an email address, however if there was a line for it on the form I would have.

Unfortunately I can’t open emclient to view the error report because I uninstalled it with the hope that a clean install would fix the problem. I’ve downloaded the latest version of emclient and plan to try again tomorrow.

Thanks!

Hello,
in the earlier post I didn’t mean email address in the ticket at the support site, but in the bug report that eM Client lets you send when it crashes. By that address (or the first few lines of the report) I will be able to match it to the incoming report in our system.
Let me know once you have the time to try the latest version.

Best Regards